ATM Hardware & Software
CMSI is a specialized company that sells and repairs Bank note counter machines, and also delivers different products in this branch on request.
- XP platform and Pentium processors handle heavy transactions and can handle multiple vendor solutions.
- Value-Added features: automated bill payment services, stored value Cards and check cashing with the option of a sidecar.
- Monimax 5300 is a multi cassette ATM supporting up to 6,000 notes that gives Multiple pricing options and it is highly compatible with HK300 and HK 400 sidecar which gives flexibility In operations.
- Minimum space required.
- Monimax 5600 is fully web-enabled offering various multimedia services through it. With high capacity receipt journal and cassette, Monimax 5600 is ideal for both on and off-premise environments.
- Monimax 5600 guarantees enhanced security with compliance to UL291 Level 1 and to EMV Level 1 with two surveillance Cameras
- Power Supply AC100–240V, 50/60Hz Mode Mix mode, Different denomination mode, Count mode
- Display LCD
- Batching Configuration Preset: 5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100
- Monimax 7000D can be either the walk-up type or drive-up type depending on the installation environment and needs.
- It can be accessed from the side and rear with the highest security put in place.
- 3-Cassete/2000 notes, note by note rejection.
- Envelope depository.